There is a $10,000 grant available for people wanting to purchase a home in Suffolk County.
The grant is for first-time home buyers.
The grantee must occupy the residence as their primary residence.
A sample income guideline, as follows:
Household size: A family of four
Maximum allowable income: $88,650
Minimum annual income: $30,000
Here’s an example scenario:
1. A typical Suffolk County home purchase price: $275,000
2. With a 4% down requirement, plus RE taxes and insurance escrow, first month’s homeowners insurance and other fees, $13,742 will be due at closing
3. $13,742 – $10,000 down payment grant, borrower only needs $3,742 to buy this Suffolk County home
4. Wells Fargo will pay all closing costs, with no other out-of-pocket costs
5. Total monthly payment on a $275k house: $2,112 per month (taxes and insurance included)
If you would like to apply for the $10,000 grant, please contact:
Christine Dawson, Union Plus Mortgage Consultant
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
4039 Hempstead Turnpike
Bethpage, NY 11714
Phone: 516-520-3616 | Cell: 516-445-0521 | Fax: 866-892-7154
- Posted by ml46trust
- On October 9, 2017
- 0 Comments